TIH-IIT Patna Communications
Start-up Stories: Big O Health, Consult Doctor Anytime, Anywhere
#StartupIndia #AtalInnovationMission #Healthcare #COVID19 #Telemedicine
The Technology Innovation Hub of the Indian Institute of Technology Patna is proud to incubate the first telemedicine startup from the state of Bihar.
BigOHealth is redefining the healthcare access channels for the rural & suburban population and enabling patients to - book hassle-free online appointments with the right doctors in nearby tier-3/4 cities,
- consult online with top doctors 24/7,
- book end-to-end diagnostic tests,
- store their past medical records securely in the app,
- ask & discuss their health queries free of cost in their regional language, and
- get doorstep delivery of medicine, and - facilities end-to-end tertiary care treatment in big cities and helping them to get on-time quality and cost-effective treatment with an in-house built vernacular mobile app, web app, and 24/7 call center.
Thus, increasing doctor accessibility, reducing time-taken from appointment to treatment, and ensuring quality treatment. BigO Health are also incubated at Nexus Incubator, U.S Embassy, New Delhi, Incubation Center IIT Patna, FIED IIM Kashipur & in the top 10 healthcare startup cohort of TiE Bangalore.